If you want to manage your WordPress store’s finances, vendors, customers, clients, and inventory, you’ll need to integrate it with an accounting software like Quickbooks. The cloud and on-premise computing software will let you track various aspects of your online business such as finances, income, sales, and overall performance and growth. Moreover, you can conveniently access the app on tablets and mobile phones.
To integrate Quickbooks with WordPress, you need an e-commerce account management plugin. These plugins will automatically sync your online store to the software. One such plugin is InfinitySync which is a B2B solution for small to large businesses. It lets you easily and quickly sync your e-commerce store to Quickbooks desktop.
InfinitySync is a simple solution that gives you complete control through the WordPress dashboard. Your accounting process will be simplified, and you will have more free time to focus on your business. Furthermore, it will help prevent discrepancies and costly errors from manual entry.
Majority of WordPress Quickbooks integrations services offer the following basic features:
- Ability to sync the prices of your products and services.
- Import and export items.
- Data can be push and pull manually.
- Send orders and your customers into Quickbooks.
- Email and chat support.
There are also additional features offered by some such as management of inventory, analytics, shipping, reports, phone support, live chat support, customization, and more.
Advantages of Integration
- The main advantage of integration is how it will improve the way you run your business.
- Usual bookkeeping tasks like doing calculations, recording transactions, data organizing, and others are automated.
- A built-in calculator for sales tax to compute taxes of your sales based on your location, products or services.
- You can create a customized business report and access it anytime or anywhere you are.
- The app does the payment process for you and funds are then transferred to the bank account linked to your account.
- You can automatically set up your payments to prevent costly late fees.
- Your expenses are sorted automatically in categories.
- Update your website’s information whenever or wherever you are.
- Prevents any type of errors when you’re transferring your data.
- Customer support.
Integration also provides a solution to the following common issues of business owners:
- Incomplete information regarding the services or products you’re offering.
- Commercial data electronic interchange.
- Problems with disseminating information to your customers.
Things to Consider
Each service for Quickbooks integration with WordPress comes with a package unique to them. They are specifically designed to meet various business types and needs. There are numerous free and paid ones out there, but not all can do the job. When on the market for a plugin, keep the following things in mind to ensure you will end up with something that can perform all the tasks you require:
- Package cost and the services included in the plan.
- Read online reviews on how reliable and stable the service is.
- Check if the company provides further services.
- How fast the technical support responds to possible problems or issues.
- If there will be any possible changes in the package costs.
Remember that all businesses, no matter how small or big, needs different KPIs and analytics. Your business needs these metrics to understand its effectivity and growth. Automating it will provide you with full insight into how your business is doing so that you can make crucial decisions as soon as possible.